Monday, January 24, 2011

My last cooking creme video!!



I finished up my last cooking creme video last night. I will edit it and upload it tonight and submit it tomorrow. I just can't wait.

I think this video went so much better than my earlier videos. I love the recipe and I didn't have any trouble talking about it or the Santa Fe Blend cooking creme. It was a great way to end the competition, on such a high note.

For this recipe, I made a combination of a Cuban sandwich and chicken cordon bleu with a Santa Fe cooking creme sauce. A typical Cuban sandwich has pork, ham, pickles, mustard and a crusty bread. So I deconstructed it a bit. I put ham and Santa Fe cooking cream in the center of pounded out pork chops and rolled them up like chicken cordon bleu. Then I covered the outside in bread crumbs, secured with toothpicks and cooked them in the oven.

The sauce utilizes the remainder of the cooking creme, combined with butter and milk. The sauce is then poured over the pork roulades when served, accompanied by pickle spears and crusty French bread. I also made some sauteed sweet potatoes and onions to complete the meal.

I can't tell you how proud I am of the recipe and of the video. I really feel good about the video. They usually stress me out. I don't say a whole lot during the course of a normal day, so its a big leap to talk so much at one time for the videos! But I wasn't stressed this time. I had an idea what I wanted to talk about, but didn't plan it out word for word. That seems to be the best tactic for me.

I am just so very happy to end the contest on a high note. Now it is just time to sit and wait for the winners to be announced. They said on the website today that two winners will be announced next week and honestly my heart skipped a beat or two. I hope that they loved my recipes and videos!!!!

Here it is!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_voQTAtwtg

No comments:

Post a Comment