Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans

I tested out the Kraft Cooking Creme Savory Garlic this afternoon. I roasted red potatoes in a 450F oven for 20 minutes with salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons butter. Then I added a half pound fresh green beans, tossed and roasted for another 20 minutes. I normally roast my veggies and potatoes with salt, pepper, butter and either garlic powder or minced garlic so I wanted to see how the cooking creme would work in this situation.

As in all my recipes so far, the cooking creme really shone and made things so much easier. Like I say in the video, the dish is fancy enough for guests but simple and delicious enough for everyday.

I edited my video together and plan on uploading it to youtube tonight. I will add the link as soon as I have it up and running.

As for the second tub of Savory Garlic cooking creme, I haven't fully decided what I want to do yet. I have until Sunday to come up with something and shoot the video. But the snow storm that hit Atlanta Sunday may put a damper on all that, considering work and most of Atlanta has been shut down for two days and my work is closed again tomorrow. So I will need to get even more creative with my recipes if I can't get to the store!!!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPe3ePyXTB0

No comments:

Post a Comment