Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My first cooking creme video

Well, after much thought...and dread...and anxiety...and excitement...I made my first Philadelphia Cooking Creme video last night. And ironically, it was with a recipe I came up with on the spot.

I made ham for New Years Day brunch and we have eaten it every dinner (and sometimes lunch) since. There has been ham with mashed potatoes, ham cheese and mushroom omelets and grilled ham and cheese.

It was time for something different before my husband revolted. I searched through the pantry and freezer to look for something new. There was macaroni shells, frozen spinach, lots of ham. And I had the perfect thing to put it all together...my brand new, not yet on the shelves Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Italian Cheese and Herb. So within a flash, dinner was conceived in my mind and within the time it took to cook the pasta, dinner was practically ready.

Dinner tasted great! And my husband even ate it, even though there were visible pieces of spinach. So I guess the conclusion is that the new Cooking Creme is wonderful! It really saved dinner after a very long day at work then I came home to a living room full of fluff because my dog had torn open the seat cushion.

As for the video, I only had to restart the intro once and that was because my husband was asking me not to move the cooking creme container so much while I was talking about it so that he could zoom in on it. I restarted and flew threw the entire thing. I don't think I will ever think one of my videos is amazing, but I was fairly proud of myself on this one. I didn't feel quite so nervous as in the past.

So in the end, all my worrying over the videos the last few weeks was for nothing. It went so much smoother than I thought I would and I look forward to editing and submitting the video tonight.

Wish me luck in the contest!!!!

You can watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwFgvGEZCA

No comments:

Post a Comment