Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Church Bake Sale and Fall Festival

The St Stephen the Martyr Catholic Church will be having their Fall Festival this weekend. There will be games and food and an auction. There is a bake sale as well as a frozen food sale (a very interesting concept that I haven't seen before). I wasn't sure what to expect for the frozen meal part of things, so I decided to stick with what I know...sweets!

I volunteered to make some things for the bake sale...some chocolate covered pretzels (simple, yet very yummy and well liked) and various cake truffles. I haven't decided just how many cake truffles to make, we'll see just how much time I have, especially with my parents arriving for a visit this Friday! I may even get motivated to make more, but I don't want to commit myself to too much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment