Monday, May 3, 2010

A few more videos that I have submitted, with more on the way

Philly Mashed Butternut Squash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wndNuDMktG8

Aunt Sharon's Potatoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nD_5ufNt-c

I have also recorded two videos for the appetizer week this week and one entree for next week. I tested out two variations of the same dessert and am leaning towards submitting them both.

Some of the videos have turned out better than others, but I am honestly trying. It is hard enough to get in front of the camera, much less try to forget the potential life altering results of this contest. I have to keep reminding myself that while this is one opportunity to make great strides that it is not the only one that I will ever come across. Sometimes you need to be in the right place at the right time, so I figure if I try to be in all sorts of places as often as I can that I will be able to find that perfect moment that will jump start me in the right direction. So I will keep trying my best and keep submitting recipes and hope that I make a good impression.

All I can give is my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment