Monday, May 17, 2010

Real Women of Philadelphia Contest Entree Videos

I know that I have been keeping up with the blog quite as much as I would like recently. I have been spending a lot of time working recipes and videos for this contest. Then I was gone for 6 days to Florida to run a Muddy Buddy, a triathlon, and visit my husband's parents. It has been a whirlwind since getting back last Tuesday evening!!

Here are the two entrees I submitted for this week:
Philly Chicken Curry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjn1nPG22A
Philly Breakfast Calzones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCBty8bNeM

I am really worried about my Philly chicken curry recipe. I am the most proud of that recipe and video so far and submitted it on Friday morning. The people on the website review the videos before posting them in the gallery. It still says that my recipe has been 'submitted for review' when it should read 'your recipe is in the gallery.' According to the forum, the recipes are still considered for the week as long as they have been submitted, even if they don't make it into the gallery before the closing time. But I submitted the calzone recipe on Sunday morning and it is already in the gallery. I emailed the help people this morning just to double check my curry video will be considered, but haven't heard back from them yet.

From what I have seen on the forums, it looks like the winners are emailed around Tuesday or Wednesday after the week closes. So I guess I will know very soon the results of the entree week. I am still praying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment