Monday, May 17, 2010

my attempt to be silly

So I wasn't going to put this video on my blog, but I figure I may as well. Paula had suggested that we get into character and not be afraid to be silly or step outside of our comfort zones. I came up with an appetizer quickly and tried to get silly with it...but failed miserably as you can see. But I guess it can't be an awful thing to post the link here and share just how horrible it turned out!!! I am not one for acting silly and can you tell that I have no idea how to curl my own hair!!!! I used to hate it when my mom would take the curling iron to my hair when I was growing up and just never learned to do it myself. I am always fighting with my hair to make it straighter, so trying to curl it was an adventure of itself. Oh well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxb8BHy0mRg

No comments:

Post a Comment