Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few more videos

I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog as well as I should be recently. This past weekend, we traveled down to Orlando, Florida to compete in the Muddy Buddy and I also ran a triathlon the next day. We also visited with my husband's family in Tampa for a few days. So things have been a bit hectic recently. Hopefully I can get things under control a little better now...

Here are a few more videos that I have been making. I wanted to say a lot more in the muffin video, but I guess I was just too worn out to remember much (and my husband was fairly impatient with having to videotape me, which only makes me more nervous in front of the camera).

Cinnamon Raisin Cream Cheese Muffins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJK5tqH8rxQ

Myers' family spinach dip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CBHFJXsplI

Shrimp Dip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_zRlHYgbM

I have one entree video done, I just need to look at it again and upload it. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow sometime so I can go ahead and submit it. That is the only entree recipe I have for this week. Maybe I can come up with something else in the next few days, but seeing as how hectic work and home have been, I am not confident I will be able to. I have two dessert recipes that I have tested and really enjoy, I will be sure to make those videos this weekend.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed! There are still 8 slots left for the next round in Savannah. Think good thoughts with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment