Friday, May 21, 2010

Just one more video...

So I thought I was done with the Real Women of Philadelphia videos, but I have come up with one more recipe. I will be shooting that video either tonight or tomorrow. I am not sure if I will get to it tonight, since I have had an extremely long week at work and I am fairly exhausted. Though it is possible that I will get pumped up when I get home and want to do it tonight.

This is the last few days of the contest and there are only two more finalists left. They haven't announced the winners of the entree week, but it closed on Sunday and I think they notify people fairly quick. This is my last chance to make it to Savannah. I know I have what it takes, I just hope that the people reviewing the videos see that, too. I just can't begin to say how scared I am that my videos are being overlooked. I have worked very hard and hope they are getting the attention they deserve.

I am the most proud of my strawberry pies and the last recipe. Not only do they taste great, but they are truly creations from my own mind. I spent a lot of time thinking them through on the ingredients and execution and think that they came together just perfectly. I wish that I could send in video testimonials on my creations, because everyone loves them.

I will continue to hope and pray that I can join the rest of the finalists in Savannah and hope that there are people out there praying with me. This would just be a huge deal for me, I would be surrounded by professionals and would learn so much in a short amount of time that would take me much longer to figure out on my own. A little help to maybe start selling my creations would go a very long way and I would forever be appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment