Monday, April 26, 2010

Garden Update

Saturday was rainy all day, so I didn't get outside much at all. That is alright, that gave me the chance to work on my videos all day. But then Sunday, after walking the dogs, I went in the back yard to check out my garden. My seedlings look like they are starting to grow fairly well. But I have to be honest, I did a little jump for joy when I saw the teeniest tinyest little sprouts for my thyme and spinach, which I started from seeds. They are starting to poke through the soil and hopefully they will continue to grow and thrive.

I have been nervous about the garden. I spent a lot of time and money to get it started, and I really worried that everything would die. The fact that things are starting to get bigger is a lot more exciting for me than it probably should be. I will have to take some pictures of the garden now and every few weeks to document how it goes all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment