Thursday, April 15, 2010

2010 Vegetable Garden

I think I have everything planted in my garden that I want to get started with this year. I have a variety of plants that are both seedlings and starting from seed, so I am hoping at least some of them produce well this year. I will be very disappointed if I can't get anything to grow this time around. I am sure some things will not go as expected, but I will be happy if I can get some good veggies this year.

So here is a round up of the things I planted, all of which are plants to start unless I note that I started them from seed:
- sweet basil
- thyme (seeds)
- Greek Oregano
- Butternut Squash (not a lot of room left for this one, I made just one little hill to see what happens)
- Georgia Sweet Onions
- Chives (seeds)
- Roma Tomatoes
- Early girl tomatoes
- Cherry Napa grape hybrid tomatoes
- Brandywine heirloom tomatoes
- Better Boy tomatoes
- Black Beauty Zucchini squash
- Red Beauty sweet bell pepper
- Cucumber
- Cayenne long slim pepper
- Sweet pepper- great stuff hybrid
- jalapeno gigante pepper
- Baby's leaf spinach (seeds)

Here's to happy growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment