Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Share Our Strength's Great American Baking Contest

I am so very proud to be a finalist in this contest! I made two batches of apple n spice cake truffles, some of tasting and some for donating for the silent auction. It ended up being 10 dozen truffles! It took a lot of time, but I got them all done, boxed up and submitted today. It is officially out of my hands now. All I can do is wait until 8PM-ish tonight when they announce the winners. It doesn't mean I am not going to stress over it every second until then!! I am excited for pastry chefs and other food lovers in Atlanta to taste my truffles. Hopefully they will like them! Even if I don't win anything sharing my truffles with people will be a great experience. And according to the rules, they will be mailing out the comment cards after tonight. I am anxious to see what sort of comments I get from the judges and from the others at the benefit reception tonight.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment