Monday, March 28, 2011

Atlanta Underground Market Report



This Saturday was my first Atlanta Underground Market experience as a vendor. My husband was a great help in getting the car loaded and unloaded and the space all set up. I will add some pictures of my booth soon.

Overall, I had very good reactions to my pancake puffs and cake truffles, which made me feel good. Unfortunately, the number of people visiting the market was much lower than had been anticipated by all involved. The weather had to have been a major factor. I saw that I20 near Candler road even had to be shut down at one point (though I am not sure what time of day or night that way). People just prefer to stay home when it is cold and rainy.

As a result, I have a number of cake truffles remaining. I am working all my connections so far and hope to get some of them sold. If you are interested, please give me a call at 706-614-4751 or 770-279-2048 or email me at sugarbearsweetery@gmail.com. I usually sell my truffles for $15 a dozen, but discounts can be discussed for larger orders. And the dozen can be a mixture of the varieties, it doesn't have to be 12 of the same variety. We can arrange for a time and place to meet.

Here are the varieties available: Apples N Spice, Spiced Carrot Cake, Mocha Choco-latte, Chocolate Covered Oranges, Red Velvet, Drunken Raspberry, Amaretto Supreme, Cookies & Cream, and Peanut Butter Delights.

To view details on all the flavors, click on the 'Current Cake Truffle Selection' tab at the top of the page.

So give me a call or send me an email and I would love to share my cake truffles with you! Be sure to pass the information along to anyone you think may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment