Thursday, June 3, 2010

Real Women of Philadelphia

Unfortunately, they announced the final two people that will be making the journey to Savannah last night. I hoped and prayed as much as I possibly could, but it just wasn't meant to be. They have all sorts of other things in the works, though this was the biggest part of the community. I will keep logging on to see where it all goes and hopefully something will put me in the right place at the right time and all the stars will align.

My husband will be out of town this weekend, and even though I have a lot of things planned that I want to get done, I will be trying to get some good baking in, as well. I haven't fully decided what I want to make, but I am leaning towards making some honey wheat rolls, a cake of some sort and something creative with the blueberries I have in my fridge. Maybe this will be the weekend I make my yeast cinnamon rolls. I have an awfully ambitious plan for the weekend, so we will see just how much I can get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment