Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Thanksgiving Feast







A bountiful Thanksgiving day:
Appetizers:
- crab turnovers...my Real Women of Philadelphia winning entry
- cheddar and veggie spread
- deviled eggs

Dinner:
- roast turkey with garlic butter under the skin
- stuffing (my husband's family specialty, done by my husband and his mother)
- gravy (by my mother in law)
- garlic mashed potatoes
- salad and fixins: romaine lettuce, spring mix, mushrooms, carrots, grape tomatoes, cucumbers and various dressings
- candied yams
- homemade cranberry sauce
- homemade white and honey wheat rolls

Dessert:
- pumpkin pie
- apple pie
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate cookies and cream frozen yogurt
- cool whip
- sweetened whipped cream from my new cream whipper
- leftover Black Forest Brownies, peanut butter fudge, cake truffles (carrot cake, apple spice cake and chocolate mocha)

No comments:

Post a Comment