Check out the video here: http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-ice-cream-2
A twist on the classic cheesecake..cheesecake ice cream! Kraft Philly lends itself perfectly in this rich dessert that will have you coming back for more!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 16
- 2 cup(s) of strawberries
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) of sugar
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. of almond extract
- 1 cup(s) of milk
- 1/2 cup(s) of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) of chocolate sauce, optional
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, salt, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extracts. Pulse until the ingredients are fully blended.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the milk and heavy cream. Stir until combined.
- Transfer strawberry cheesecake mixture to the bowl of a chilled ice cream maker and prepare ice cream according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a container and freeze until hardened.
- To serve, leave ice cream at room temperature until softened enough to scoop. Serve with chocolate sauce if desired.