Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas gifts


The last few years I have given homemade gifts for a few friends and coworkers. Last year, I made a cinnamon pancake mix and some muffins and cookies. I also added in a spatula. That seemed to go over well. I have also made a bunch of types of cookies and given people cookie tins.

This year I decided to do something similar. I went for an 'evening in' theme. I made hot chocolate mix in a large mason jar as the main part of the gift. I also have homemade marshmallows in the shape of a stocking and cappuccino steamers. And thats not all! Since they seem to go over so well, I dipped more pretzel rods in either milk or dark chocolate. I don't think I will have the time, but if so I hope to add some caramel corn to the gift bags.

So hopefully these will combine to make a great movie night package!

No comments:

Post a Comment